Applications developed with Chaka.
Chaka is an HTML5 applications development framework
based on jQuery Mobile
and Visual Studio 2010.
jQuery Mobile and Chaka are compatible with PhoneGap, therefore the applications can be turned into a real iOS apps.
TimeSheet Visits App
Restaurant Tip Calculator App
Personal Info Manager
This application was developed with the library iui
updated to support iScroll by Remi Grumeau
to test table view scrolling possibilities.
I also used my HTML5 Chaka application compiler and Visual Studio 2010.
The application was designed to be compiled with PhoneGap.
- iScroll : Smooth scrolling for iOS iScroll
- Zepto : Ligth jQuery for mobile development Zepto
- Artemia : An object oriented, NoSQL, document database in the way of MongoDB. Artemia
- TEA : Block TEA (Tiny Encryption Algorithm) TEA
- Chaka.LocalDB : Add encryption to the Artemia database.
Copyright (C) 2011 Frederic Torres